Latreia connects volunteers and builds community by providing opportunities to serve God and others.
Develop individuals who daily are:
- Living out their Christian faith through service
- Practicing servant-hearted leadership
- Growing in their character
- Building Christ-centered community
- Pursuing justice for all people
- Sharing the hope of Jesus Christ
Our Core Values
Through serving God and others we desire to:
- Act in response to Christ-centered faith
- Love and value people as made in the image of God
- Celebrate cultural differences
- Be good stewards of our time, resources, and energy
- Envigorate and initiate passion in the church
- Be people of grace and integrity
As Christians, we are called to serve others, reflect God's love, and live our lives as a living sacrifice to Christ (Romans 12:1). It is our fervent prayer that through serving we can share this love and also connect others to these opportunities to serve God and others.
In the entire universe, there is nothing more important than God. God's glory is the radiance of all that He is, and is what we are created to enjoy. Therefore, all of our ministries and efforts are about glorifying God and we will aim to worship God in all that we do, through the way we live our lives.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- The Bible is our source of truth and our guide for living. Real life change happens only when it brings our lives into alliance with the God-inspired words of Scripture.
- Jesus Christ in the son of God. We believe in His virgin birth, sinless life, death and resurrection.
- All people are in need of salvation (Romans 6:23).
- Salvation is by grace through faith in Christ as one's Savior (Ephesians 2:8-9).
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by Whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a faithful life, and by Whom the Church is empowered to carry out Christ's great commission (Matthew 28:19-20).
- The spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ and in the importance of the church for worship, service, and missions.
- In the future, imminent return of Jesus Christ with glory and power to call the Church to Himself and to establish His kingdom forever. Those who have placed their faith in Christ will be part of His eternal kingdom.