We love the energy and enthusiasm middle school groups bring to the Urban Plunge experience! Bring your middle school/junior high youth on a misson trip they will never forget!
An Urban Plunge mission trip provides:
- Pre-trip sessions which help the group prepare to serve as a unified team
- Housing in a church (showers nearby at a YMCA); you will need to bring sleeping bags
- Themed Bible study and discussion
- A service itinerary which provides you with a minimum of three different types of volunteer opportunities
- A cultural culinary experience for dinner each night as you eat out at local ethnic restaurants (continental breakfast and sack lunches also included)
- Reflection and journal questions for on-site education and also for post-trip reintegration into your home community
- Education programs for your group on a variety of different issues: homelessness, poverty, aids, prostitution, etc.
- An on-site team of young adults who will volunteer with your group, navigate the city, and facilitate nightly discussion with your group (if desired by the trip leader)
Questions? Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 612-56SERVE/612-567-3783.
Ready to book your group? Fill out our registration page to indicate desired dates you would like your group to serve! Don't wait, the summer and weekends fill quickly!